|Michell Instruments takes your privacy seriously. To ensure your privacy is protected we provide this notice explaining our practices in collecting and using your data.|
- This policy covers how Michell Instruments treats personal information that Michell Instruments collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Michell Instruments services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, e-mail address and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Michell Instruments does not own or control, or to people that Michell Instruments does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Michell Instruments collects personal information (such as your name, e-mail address, gender and postcode) when you register with Michell Instruments Inc, when you use Michell Instruments services and when you enter promotions or competitions.
- Michell Instruments automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Michell Instruments cookie information, and the page you request.
- Michell Instruments uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for services, improve our services, contact you (when permitted or required), conduct research, and provide internal reporting.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protection of personal data
- Any information you submit will never be sold or passed to third parties or used for any other purpose, unless explicitly mentioned on the pages where the information is retrieved.
- Personal information is requested to tune information to the needs of the user and to contact users when required.
- E-mail addresses supplied via the 'e-mail this page' item will not be stored in a database or used for any other purpose than for which it is intended.
- After filling in a contact form or requesting information on the website, you may receive e-mail to confirm reception of your request. This in no way implies subscription to any mailing list whatsoever.
- Cookies are little pieces of information, stored by the website on your computer. There are two types of cookies: session cookies, which your browser automatically deletes after leaving the site, and permanent cookies, which are not automatically deleted (but you can do that yourself).
- Session cookies are used to enable certain types of services on the site. Disabling cookies may cause (parts of) the site to not work correctly.
- Permanent cookies are used to store user settings, like your preferred language.
- No personal data is stored in cookies, unless explicitly accepted by you.
- Website traffic is logged in the web server log files. This information is used to analyze usage of the site and will not (and cannot) be used to personally identify or track visitors.
- Michell Instruments may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.